Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Treachery! Blasphemy! Betrayal! Greed!

ihdhaidhpwqejbkjabdasfasqwopjhbfohiwfbnsv


Thats a don't know how many letter summary of today. Aiyo, I dislike school so damn bloody boring. Ican't wait till promos are over, I'll sleep so much that my parents think that I'm dead. I spent 45 mins trying to get gravitational thingy into my head just now till my hair turned white ok that was exaggeration.


WOW BIG NEWS MONK SHI MING YI CHARGED. 10 charges somemore. First TT Dulan oops I mean TT Durai with NKF and his golden toilet bowl and tap... Now some monk engaging in forgery. He's paid 15K a month dudes thats ridiculous. HAHA I find myself so funny, I was in the kitchen just now talking to my mum about these people making use of charitable organisations for their own interests. I was practically screaming away about how hes paid 15k a month. So I made out a list of stuff he could do with 15K:


ORGANIC VEGETABLES

I suppose he is vegetarian so eating healthily is important. Imagine kangkong grown using hydroponics, free from insecticdes and fertilliser. Some how after these two incidents, I find buying tissue at 3 packets for $1 more trustable.


Ok going off now.

No comments: