Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving was last week or something so thanks to everyone who have helped me in one way or another or just really being my friend. Too many people to name. No thanks to any god cause if they do exist I don't think they're been nice or helping me.


GAH I NEED NEW MATERIAL. EDWIN PIRATE I WANT TO! I've been so bored these few days after camp so much so that I've been doing homework. Whats worse is that I've been digging my older music to listen to. Stuff like Ill Nino's and Dimmu Borgir's older works. Today was spent tabbing DANCE OF THE YAO PEOPLE maths guitar and some movie called The Mutant Chronicles. Watch that its not too bad. Before I knew it, it was 4pm. Wanted to go to the gym but suddenly sky turn black black and started raining. Zzz. Went out to TM just now in hope of getting something(anything, a comic, CD, underwear, a poster of Micheal JAckson) just something to entertain me when I get home. NOTHING I GOT. SO boredzzzzzz. Maybe I should go be some regular poster on some forum. Hmm. That'll kill lotsa time.


I hate OGL camp. That camp caused me 3 ulcers and they're damn painful I swear. I couldn't eat Laksa or anything peacefully without squirming abit.

Anyway, I'm going off to Taiwan and Hong Kong for bout a week. Will be back on December 14th. Damn I love this date <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

No comments: