Sunday, June 1, 2008

A levels are approaching.

Thats it. One week is gone. 1/4 of what every JC student looks forward to is gone. This means one week closer tohe mid years and A levels. Crap.


Lets see. All I did today was have lunc with my family and go on a mad science marathon with Sihao Yen Han and Yi Wei. Talking to Sihao and Yen Han never fails to make me go mad. We insult, say the meanest things on earth about every single person we see and think of. Especially fat people. But thats what makes such conversations so damn fun. No holds barred no restraining, blatant.


Not forgetting that super duper strong sense of nostalgia I had during lunch. it didn't cross my mind until I walked past the library, that this part of Toa Payoh was one of the stops of the MMM during the PAE orientation. We did nutty stuff there, joining our body parts based on words written on sips of paper, tying our legs together and moving as a group, trying to make a ping pong bll as a pair without using hands and lamest of all, forming the word meridian using our bodies. I just had to walk to these locations just to sort of re-live the moment again. Back when every single Triton 3 member was around. That was exactly 6 months ago. Back when Dominic refered to me as "Cool". :D



GPP APPROVED INTERVIEW APPROVED


to yong joong's team,

attached are your gpp and interview. please refer to my comments in red.
gpp idea okay.
for the interview, sequence of questioning is alright.
i am waiting for your survey questions.
overall, good effort.


regards
mr cia


So to HANCONG ALICIA ALVIN HOE AND DESIREE if you read this our efforts and time spent on wrecking the circuits in our brains, stoning outside hans HAS paid off. We're left with the survey I'll send TinTin ASAP.


Anyway Edwin, I'm not a beast lol but I don't deny that I'm a little sick up there! I "love' studying like all of you always say in secondary school. But let it stay that way if thats my identity among us! I love Slipknot too remember to pass me your drive or whatever on Saturday. My birthday present to you will be everything you want! that I have. e.g. Milk Lizard.

No comments: