Saturday, December 20, 2008

3rd Day Out...

I've been out consecutively for 3 days and will be for the next 4 to 5... Tired.


Went to City Hall, Somerset and Bugis for some reason's I myself cannot understand but I got myself Sea Of Treachery ooo and its making me all warm and fuzzy and high and hot. Haha Daryl's aim of becoming a N___ is cool and I think he is doing real good. So today spent with Daryl Edwin Yen Han Esleen Audrey Weiting.

I'm going to Pulau Ubin tomorrow! Awesome! Imagine and the sun bikes wild boars and sugarcane with lemon!


Yesterday, a few of us did the sushi buffet at that Tampines swimming pool. Well... I think I enjoyed talking more than eating but what the heck it was a good catch up session with Peng Xiang Joey Xuhui Kevin.

Haha, funny people I know. Hmm Christmas is coming too I need plans.

New Year is coming, thats the favourite time of the year I can get to type a whole essay on new year resolutions and thank people throughout the year I enjoy that alot.

No comments: