Thursday, December 4, 2008

MAMA MIA I BOUGHT CHINESE DEMOCRACY AFTER BEING ATTACKED BY SEA MONSTERS!

People at home now are watching MAMA MIA and its damn bloody irritating. Its worse than High School Musical. At least in HSM they still have converstaions with each other but mama mia has practically no conversations. Every sentence has to be sung out and whats worse is that my mum is singing too. I'm trying to listen to some musikkkkkkkz......

Bought Cheena Democracy today. The whole album is ok but I felt that too much effects were used. Didn't feel natural. But what the heck Axl Rose's vocals still as good!

I'm bloody bored really. Guess what I do everyday on the computer? First I'll go look for some songs to play then I'll go read blogs then I'll play a little dota then I'll get all bored. 3 hours later, I turn on the computer again and I go back to reading the same blogs all over again, hoping new content would be posted and PLEASE I READ EVEYONE'S BLOGS. People I know people I don't know people I will never know I also read. So its like from one blog link to another then to another and another yada yada...Basically after about a hour, I end up at the same blog where I first started. So its like I probably know many people in school and my friends' friends when they don't know me. I find this lame too so now my favourite people are people with like many many links on their blogs and those who update regularly. They are my best friends now. I want to sincerely THANK all of you guys for actually providing me with lots of content to read. So to whoever who bitch on the blog, I enjoy it too and I wish you guys lots of fun. To people who have fallen sick, from the bottom of my heart, I really hope that you all recover soon. I've run out of things to type. Bored again.

Went to gym with Hinky today wow I think I pushed myself a little too much today. My arms are wobbly now. OH YES HINKY I owe you $1.70. Oh yes before I forget let me tell you guys what happened in school during CCA today in school. WE WERE ATTACKED. BY SEA MONSTERS. BALL WHACKING SEA MONSTERS. WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SURVIVED.

A brief history of these evil vile hideous Sea Monsters:

1) They came down with the heavy downpour today.
2) They're humaniod looking.
3) They blend in completely with the surroundings.

So my conclusion is that they're some bodysnatchers. Save Yourselves. Boycott school.

So after that we decided to go home.

GOODNIGHT.

No comments: