Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In my bali tshirt,
eating tao sa pias,
accompanied by the irrrtating ringtones of my dads phone,
recounting the events of the past few days,
waiting for the day that will never come,
I will possess your heart.


I will steal,
I will kill,
I will lie,
I will possess your heart.


Leaping over raging fires,
fighting our own reflections,
Skewering our greatest desires,
the manifestation of our greatest fears.


Destruction of a city, a utopia,
welcoming a new era of love and peace,
tainting the windows with mchickens,
the sprinkling of sweet chilli over the vast horizons.


fuck is a four letter word,
its a taboo,
love is a four letter word,
now what will we do.


Char Kuay Teow mai Hum,
mai hiam jio,
oh this unfortunate tragedy
like light to flies.


He says,"My name is Kaya Tan"
"Like how Kaya requires ingredients, You are my ingredient."


Master of Puppets,
Pulling harder the strings of your Matyrs,
Their deaths Avenged Sevenfold,
By the white demons of the unclean world.


Waiting for the day that never comes,




They will possess our hearts.

No comments: