Saturday, December 13, 2008

So I'm back in Singapore.

Taiwan wasn't all that fun like how most people describe it to be, its actually very boring. Nothing to buy, nice scenery though, Weather was cool except nobody told us it was going to be 10 Degrees in the mountains at night. I like the 小吃there though, the most memorable thing gotta be 山猪香肠! I bought one to try and went on to eat 4. Damn nice. 大肠包小肠 and 阿宗面线 nice too. Oh the other suprising thing is that I didn't even see a poster of Jay Chou and Jolin Tsai, tons of MayDay though. Got people selling tickets to MayDay concert too. Then on to Hong Kong.

Actually we picked the wrong time to go to Hong Kong. Uber suay, winter season. Practically no clothes to buy. Sad.

Alright thanks to my Dad for the birthday song. Haha.


Oh yes I forgot to mention. EDWIN The HMV IN HK IS BLOODY GOOD.

No comments: