Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ahhhh, a good cooling saturday afternoon signaling the nearing of the end of 2009.

Ok 123 ahh with me again.

So on Christmas eve... it also kinda marked the end of the 6 year streak of sleepovers at Frederick's house. Instead I spent it building a house a City Hall, having dinner at Suntec City and roaming the streets of Orchard road with HC and Hinky very cool to do so cause smsing them is so easy; their names are just next to each other in my contact list.




I have to talk about this part. I didn'y realise that I had an sms until 4 to meet at City Hall at 5. Waaa so I kan chiong, quickly sms Hin Kai and ran out of my house. I reached there at 5.04pm. I sat and waited. 5.10 hc sms me"eh can we meet at 5.30pm" So I started looking for materials to build my house there at the spot I was sitting. WOW it was amazing within seconds I managed to construct a 1423480927094120894 storey skyscraper with just my imagination. Hin Kai came and saw me sitting in my invisible home and I let him in. When Han Cong finally arrived, I locked my front gate and left for Suntec City. HEH HEH HEH.




So the rest of the night was talking walking eating. Eat chicken, roamed Orchard. Han Cong had birdshit on his hands too yay. And some girl cleaned it for him.


Christmas had steamboat at Xuhui's home, weird people and lots of fun.
I was offered Alcohol!

Boxing day - Yesterday. Happy Birthday Wejie - "Aiya smart people all the same one."


Disappointing as usual, I don't think I ever want to attend any of these class outings anymore. Gay outings pawn. As Han Cong said,"Aiya, sure 3 of us again la." Hell yeah you got that right.Never mind next time I bring you all to Pulau Ubin go see Mountain Pig. Then we can wear class jersey as a group. But whatever it is Han Cong Hinkai Alicia Jude we had fun. Played mahjong the unholy game at this Cambodian guy's house I remember his name is coolio. But it ended badly for Hinkai :(

Nice picture right - Thats just a part of Pulau Ubin.

No comments: