Monday, December 29, 2008

Boring, I feel compelled to do homework.


Past few days were just DotA DotA DotA all the way from morning to morning so much so I got sick of it for awhile. Did Skype too after installing it, haaa Suren and his Cousin speak very much alike.

2009 is just round the corner and I've got alot of people I want to thank and stuff I wanna write about, So I guess I'll start will the less important ones first.


2009 is a super exciting year for us movie homies!

Blood: The Last Vampire - March 2009

Go watch the animated movie first before watching the real thing, then you'll understand why I'm so excitied. Its about this girl(shes a vampire herself) who kills vampires(they look like werewolves except the shapeshift) I'm not sure if they followed the original story cause in one of the interviews they mentioned something I don't remember. The girl is played by the actresss who did My Sassy Girl. No official trailer yet, just a compilation of pictures.




Friday The 13th - Remake

Jason Vorhees looks super cool in this remake! Simple story, a bunch of kids having a camp at Crystal Lake Camp gets killed off by this masked dude who drowned there as a kid. I'm been a fan of Jason Vorhees since young cause of his hockey mask! Haha, there better be lotsa blooddd.





Produced by Micheal Bay the transformers dude and directed by The Texas Chainsw Massacre dude.


Underworld 3: Rise Of The Lycans

Lycans vs Vampires enough said.




My Bloody Valentine - In 3D!

Ten years ago, a tragedy changed the town of Harmony forever. Tom Hanniger, an inexperienced coal miner, caused an accident in the tunnels that trapped and killed five men and sent the only survivor, Harry Warden, into a permanent coma. But Harry Warden wanted revenge. Exactly one year later, on Valentine's Day, he woke up...and brutally murdered twenty-two people with a pickaxe before being killed.
Ten years later, Tom Hanniger returns to Harmony on Valentine's Day, still haunted by the deaths he caused. Struggling to make amends with his past, he grapples with unresolved feelings for his ex-girlfriend, Sarah, who is now married to his best friend, Axel, the town sheriff. But tonight, after years of peace, something from Harmony's dark past has returned. Wearing a miner's mask and armed with a pickaxe, an unstoppable killer is on the loose. And as his footsteps come ever closer, Tom, Sarah and Axel realize in terror that it just might be Harry Warden who's come back to claim them...


Imagine it done in 3D.




Right theres a whole lot more like Hellraiser remake too I cant cant cant cant wait for 2009.

Lotsa good music released next year, too lazy to name all can't wait too.

My new speakers are too good I think, I went to flick the bass boost switch on and listening to ear unfriendly Bring Me The Horizon and the bum bum bum causing me ears uncomfortable feeling.

Yen Han and Suren lets go out otherwise I won't pay you guys your money!

No comments: