Saturday, June 7, 2008

Avenged Sevenfold - M.I.A

That song is to describe me the past few days.

Class chalet was fun considering the number of people who went. I think 12. Yeah so I reached chalet at around 11pm+, slept from 2am to around 4am on the couch only to b awaken by two very weird people. Brian and Jolene. Eerie. Really. Then went home in the morning cause I had sand all over my body from monday morning's guitar bbq. Faggot SongYang had introduce to me the "fill freesbie with sand and throw it game". Went home and sleep for around 2 hours and bathe, then meet Alvin hoe then went back to chalet where everyone were like zombies. Seriously. They went to escape and went back to sleep at the chalet. lol. Then a few of us went to the arcade and then went back to enjoy barbecue. Darren has a future at starting fires haha. Eat and sit by the pool to talk cock. Then go bowling at E-Hub then come back to sleep. Its bad for you. Went home on wednesday morning with Dominic.

Then, boring boring for the next few days until Friday. Go gym and then go play pool. I think I've improved after not playing for so long. Then today study. Done with Chem and Physics. Later going to go celebrate Edwin the unreasonable faggot's birthday at E-Hub. He wants to watch Aslan the talking Lion in Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Bye bye.

No comments: