Friday, June 13, 2008

HELLO.

I THINK I"M PREGNANT.


I'm joking.


Just had a "class" gathering just now...well the predictions came true. For every class gathering I can predict who comes. Had Sakura for lunch(its a class thing) and whoa we spammed Dory teppanyakis. You know the clips where you bring to the chefs and clip so that they will send the food to your table? We collected every tables' clips, I think there were 10 of them, and clipped for the dories. We did it so many times till the waitress got so sick of it and asked me, "Someone's birthday ar?" I replied,"No la, crazy people." Then talk cock and then headed to the arcade at E-HUB, I think I spent a gold bar on the drum machine but it fun. Then went to SAFRA pool and then wait for Si HAO for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time before going to tuition. Tuition start at 7.45 pm we leave his house at 7.50pm. End up take cab. Tuition, wa probably the most productive up to date. Had Yoshinoya for dinner with Macus, the rest watched then took bus home. On the bus, talked about ghosts and stuff, the OCH incident last year... oh GYM JC WALL ELEPHANT(i think some of us should know what this means) made my hair stand. haha. fun stuff.

ok lazy to blog bye.

No comments: