Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WTF.

Whats with everybody... their weird obsession with SECONDHAND SERENADE. SS is My Chemical Romance emo X 10141y12783127671647347 times. Its scary lol. Imagine "Tonight's the night I will fall for you again" and "I was born to tell you I love you". Wrist cutting. At least there is some meaning in Teenagers.

On the topic on emo music... I never knew Dashboard Confessional was emo till Edwin told me. So I went to look at some of their lyrics(When I listen to music I listen blindly) and this song Hands Down(which I like so much) had this in it, "My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me, so I die happy." lol, I'm not sure whether you people will consider this emo but this is FUCKING EMO. Come to think of it, most songs on the radio are emo. So lets enjoy two non emo songs.



MxPx - Responsibility




All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In

I'm sure you haven't heard of them before.

I want to date Dominic out to go gym tomorrow but he not online... I'll go with Joel this Saturday I guess.

No comments: