Sunday, June 15, 2008

People are are stereotypes, every single one of them. They're narrow minded, they think whatever they see. I don't see anything wrong in that, its human nature. But it does get irritating after awhile. :D

Had BBQ(for the fourth time in two weeks) with sec 1 and 2 people and some 4e3 people. Bi Dian's arms are hugeeeeeeeeee now. Spoke to Audrey whom I haven't seen in a longgggggggg time. Everyone one else looks the same though thats good. Then today help collect newspaper for Cassandra. I'm getting back my CB notes tomorrow, yes I can start doing revision.

I want to watch THE INCREDIBLE HULK before school starts even though the critics say it sucks.

"YOU MAKE HULK ANGRY! HULK SMASH!" - The Hulk

I'm going to school tomorrow for econs lesson... whoa finally. A lesson in school. Theres no fun staying at home. Please holidays come to an end Please midyears come I don't care if I do well or flunk it please go away.

Goodnight. I think I'm turning Emo or something.

(I'm a stereotype too. I think boybands are gay and emo people waer black.)

No comments: