Saturday, June 14, 2008

PEOPLE = SHIT

I'm pretty worried about my friends. I haven't seen them in awhile and not even online. I have a feeling they're dead or may have been kidnapped. Really really worrying. At least I know my secondary school friends are ok. Pray hard that nothing happens to those I haven't seen, especially those from MJC.


I think I saw something early this morning. There was this girl sitting at the swing at the playground which can be viewed from the hall window. Second time I've seen her, or at least I think its the same girl. I saw her the first time when I was in primary 6, a few days befor my PSLE. Haha, I flunked it. The feeling of not knowing which school to go to was absolutely downright bloody sick. So getting 210 was no joke, I almost wanted to go normal. Hoho, seems like going to ESSS paid off(HAHAHAHAHAHA).


I'm done with studying, now just need to do all the practice papers. I'm going to do badly for midyears even though I studied. Its that sixth sense we all have. Plus I saw the girl. There's this farewell thingy cum get together later, so I'm going to be out the whole day. This explains why I'm up so early, its to compensate for opportunity cost of the time later.

Oh dear, I just cursed a whole ot of people in the first paragraph. Sorry guys.

No comments: