Friday, June 27, 2008

Morning. Its 7.07am now nobody is online. Most probably sleeping cause exmas ended yesterday. Or maybe they are just tired from all the fun they had last night and are also sleeping away. I've been up all night and morning though, watching movies while the rest played Viwawa amd sleeping. Stupid internet keeps dcing. I thought it'll be a waste that I just let the night rot away. So I've completed Fatal Move, Ginger Snaps, Ginger Snaps:Unleashed and The Onion Movie. THE ONION MOVIE IS HILARIOUS. REALLY. I'm gonna watch Superhero movie before I go to schoollllllllllllllllllll. Yeow.


So last paper ended yesterday and Dominic initiated his plan of eating steamboat. Sadly, there was a lack of supporters. Went E-Hub to watch Wanted. Illogical movie about people able to curve bullets. Defies Kinematics. OOPS.


After the movie, some of us guys did some really malu but fun stuff. Now ar, TJC got things to say about MJC already. Hahahahaha. Oh yeah and Brian is a Pedophile, I saw him waving to little boy. The boy looked so stunned!


Then ate the steamboat as planned. Not class gathering, I prefer to call it dinner. Its fun knowing people y'all. Eat until my stomach almost burst but we beat Dominic and the rest. Weijie is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly funny. Really funny. Alan is the most guai lan, Weijie is the most impromptu kind of funny person.


After dinner, some went home and the rest of us went to White Sands Mcdonalds to slack. Talked about ghosts and stuff. HAHA Dominic wanted us to walk him home after that. XD.

I still don't see anyone online and I'm going to watch Supheromovie now. Just pray hard I don't fall asleep later. YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

No comments: