Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Disturbed - Inside The Fire

I like that intro with that laugh, kind of like Down With the Sickness with that "wa ah ah ah".


Had econs tutorial yesterdy and as usual, he is aimless. I think the whol point was just to askus back to collect our test scripts and assignments. ERRRR....

Then after lesson when to eat at TM pastamania with Hancong, Alvin and I'm lazy to name the rest. Watched The Incredible Hulk even though I'm supposed to watch it this Sat with Ongy and friends. Sorry dudes, I'll still watch though, its a awesome show. This movie pawns the previous Marvel superhero movies(Ironman, Spiderman) Marvel should have done all the superhero movies long time ago. Its... different.

Its not the fighting or the designs of the Abdomination or Hulk thats cool. Honestly the movie itself is a typical superhero movie but whats cool is what Marvel tried to reveal inside:

-The mention of the Super Soldier programme
-The appearence of Tony Stark at the end to recruit General Ross to join S.H.I.E.L.D
-The birth of that big brain adversary(I think he is called Brainchild) I think its supposed to be him.

BUT THE BEST PART WAS THE SUPER SOLDIER PROGRAMME AHHHHHHHHHHHH CAPTAIN AMERICA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This means that movies would all be in the same universe now this means hulk may fight Ironman for some reason or Mandrin may form an alliance with Abdomination oh crap its so exciting. Theres an Avengers movie coming too I hope they se The Ultimate's universe's for this movie then we can see ANT MAN NAKED . IMAGINE A NAKED MAN THE SIZE OF EMPIRE STATE BUILDING.


I'm a comic book geek.

No comments: