Sunday, June 8, 2008

HELLO

My throat hurts like nuts now, damn uncomfortable. I tried to scream like one of the guys from Alesana and now I'm gonna go mute.


Celebrated Edwin"the devil wears prada"Choo yesterday at E-Hub which bring us to:

THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN

Its really educational, this movie. It teaches you alot of stuff that you can apply in life.

Here is what we have learnt:
Edwin: Kungfu is inferior, get a talking lion instead.
Yong Joong: If you want to succeed in life, tame a talking roaring lion.
YuanHong: Lions have bad breath. Especially talking ones.
Weeping: Talking lions are pedophiles.


I enjoyed the start to the middle part of the movie but the ending was JUST AMAZINGGGGGGGG! I WILL NOT SPOIL THE STORY FOR YOU BUT I'LL TELL YOU! I WAS LAUGHING AWAY AT THE END! :D

The Hulk is going to be released on the Thursday. Brace yourselves.

Then we had free dinner at Edwin's chalet, so we squeeze as many stuff as possible onto the wire gauze and thn eat. Then chiong to bustop to catch bus. I got pictures but I lazy to take my phone cause its on the piano top which is very far behind me. I think my house has too many music stuff. I'm not a music person although I play guitar.

Mister Nurzhali is a interesting person, name an instrument he plays it. Xuhui is leaving next week poor guy 6 months of BMT cause he is fat but I think its bullshit BMT isn't six months I think either that or time is passing too fast. Time is fast, today is the last day of the second week of holidays means we have two weeks left God save the queen please make it last longer. I think I'm going to die sooner or later I had bbq on monday and tuesday and saturday and this coming saturday(farewell thingy for xuhui) oh dear high cholestrl blocked arteris luckily I didn't take biology or else I'll die from guilt.

Today is Wrap Dumpling day so I'm going to go to my grandma's house later but that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop blogging now so please keep reading. I''ve got tuition tomorrow means I'm going out means I'm OH YA I NEED TO TAKE BACK CHEM BONDING NOTES FROM TOMATO. I ALMOST FORGOT. then my father want to buy us lunch oh baby i love that. This year's Singfest is SUPer mainstream one republic simple plan alica keys jamie scott Pop "metal" veterans Lost Prohpets oh dear last year's was better.

I going off now bye.


No comments: