Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HAHAHAHAHA, chemistry makes me high.


Yesterday's papers were fun!!!! Oh well, not really. Its just a lack of time. Couldn't complete chem. Anyways, to all the people who are feeling down, with their hearts at their feets, its only the mid year right? Fail fail lor. We've tried our best right? I can't wait for Thursday though.


Okay, woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to flip through econs notes. HAHA I think I still have to admit I'm a little disappointed, I haven't been this sad after a chem paper in quite awhile. So needed some self-consolation with the econs notes. But I won't let this nonsense stay with for too long though. Life goes on. So after studying in the room for 15mins, I couldn't take it anymore. Too quiet and boring so I went to watch this Hong Kong movie "Hong Kong Bronx"while studying econs. Its damn good and talks about the Hong Kong underworld, how difficult it is to actually really leave a gang and whether is it possible to be accepted as a good citizen after one has left the gang. Theres also violence and gore and its cool. A nice movie to start the day. Feel so much better now.

K going to continue with whatever I'm doing, BYE.

No comments: